Its perfectly fine to be left-handed, as we say Handwriting is brain-writing and it won't make any difference if the pencil is held in the left or right hand. The basic thing to learn is the correct movement of pencil and that improve formation and writing aesthetically and graphologically. No need to change left handed to right handed as we should pursue whatever child is comfortable with and encourage him.
The starting age for this course is 6 years. We have trained kids from 6 to 16 years of age, the child should be keen to learn and ready to work on his/her writing as course requires regular practice to show the nice desired results.
Yes, he can change but before that check the following points.
1. Is the changed writing (Print/Cursive) allowed in his school by teachers?
2. Is he ready to practice regularly after the class as its required regular practice to make the new style of writing his habit?
We have 8 centers at :
1. Blk 206d, Compassvale Lane, Sengkang, Singapore - 544206
2. Blk 1, Riversound Residence, Sengkang East Ave, Sengkang, Singapore - 544811
3. Blk 103B, Edgefield Plains Punggol, Singapore - 822103
4. Blk 69B, Northvale Condo, Opposite Choa Chu Kang MRT, Singapore - 689672
5. Blk 404, Serangoon Avenue 1, Singapore - 550404
6. Block 716, Lobby 2, Changi Green, Upper Changi East, Singapore - 486847
7. 781, Upper Changi Road East, Sunhaven Condo, Lobby G, Singapore - 486069
8. 130 Jalan Jurong Kechil, Singapore - 598625
We conduct group classes of 4-6 kids at our centres. We can also arrange groupclasses at your place if we get 4-5 kids at your place. Our teacher can come to your place and conduct the classes.
We also arrange individual classes for kids at your place in order to give one to one attention to help your child.
Yes, as we would be teaching child the correct pen movement, right direction and they would be practicing a lot during the course duration thus in past lots of students improved upon this problem.
The classes are for 16 days for the group classes.
The exact time of class, we can plan according to the availability and feasibility of all the kids. Duration is one hour per class.