Better Handwriting Improve Grades
"Small changes today can create significant results tomorrow."
Improve your child Handwriting Just in 4 weeks.
An exclusive programme only offered by "Write2Win"
, a company which has already trained hundreds of kids of various local and international schools.
1. Improve on legibility, quality, spacing, alignment and writing skills on paper
2. Learn the correct formations of letters and make it Graphologically correct
3. Develops interest in writing
4. Improves Confidence
Our trained and Experienced Teachers would conduct the Handwriting classes for kids
For parents feedback on Handwriting classes for kids, do visit
Or you can call Nidhi - 81986511
- - The classes are for a Month (3-4classes/week) total 16 sessions, as it's a habit-changing program that's why to have to done in continuation to get the best results
- - 1 hr every day for a group of 4-5 kids.
- - We offer individual classes for kids at our centre, or we can arrange a child's place.
Call Nidhi -81986511 to find out more
We have a graphologically designed workbook, study material for classes and also, we do personality analysis of your child through handwriting analysis
and help parents to understand what's going in child's subconscious mind and understand their hidden strengths and fears.
This programme also helps in handling various behavioural issues by changing some specific strokes using Grapho-therapy and counselling with Child and Parents. Regular and continuous practice is required after completion of the course. Thus this course lays the foundation for beautiful and excellent writing for the child.
Every child is unique and has his/her strengths and weaknesses. By undergoing this handwriting classes for kids
, each kid will see different levels of improvements depending on their learning abilities and how much the kid can apply the newly learned skill. Kids are like clay; we can mould them and shape them the way we want. Knowing their strengths and weaknesses at an early age will help their parent and teacher to take corrective action. As kids are in a formation stage, they learn things very fast, and these learning are long-lasting as it sinks in their subconscious mind.
"Children are great imitators, give them something great to imitate."